SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT AND DISCIPLINE
- Buddhist Psychology describes an ancient way of relating to
suffering which differs radically from Western thought. As a HELIX student,
you will be able to help yourself and others step outside of suffering,
accept impermanence, and begin the process of eradicating the emotions
of greed and imbalanced desire. You will be more in tune with the contracting
and expanding forces of your own nature and those of the cosmos.
- Distant Healing and Active Prayer teach the power of prayer
and how to unite prayer with single-pointed intention.
- Group Healing Techniques utilize the expansive power of the
collective to effect healing through chanting, sounding, and laying
on of hands.
- Meditation introduces a voyage into the Mind which leads to
an understanding of both ordinary and extraordinary states. Meditation
is the discipline which supports your practice as a healer.
- Perspectives in Multi-demensional Reality describes the personal
relationship to Divine Intelligence. You will discover the ways in which
you are a co-creator with Spirit and begin to understand your immense
inner resources. You will be introduced to a philosophy of liberation
that connects you with your abundant and generous nature.
- Shamanic Healing Techniques explore ritual and journeying to
understand the passageway to Spirit, healing, and alternative ways of
- Developmental Psychology is the study of personality from birth
to death and how humans relate, love, and work in each of these stages.
Several models are utilized including Object Relations Theory, the Core
Conflict model from Core Energetics, and Native American Medicine Wheel
teachings from both North and South America.
- Diagnosis and Treatment utilize Eastern and Western methods
of diagnosing and treating human suffering.
- Dream Interpretation includes Jungian and Gestalt techniques
and the work of Arnold Mindell.
- Gestalt Psychology is about being in the here-and-now and taking
responsibility for one's feelings and actions. Through this you will
learn to understand emotional processes.
- Body-oriented psychology
works with blocked, repressed energy. The goal is to free the individual
to live a fully embodied and conscious life. You will learn how to identify
patterns of blocking in the body and apply techniques developed to help
release these blocks thus allowing the individual full access to and
energetic expression of the sexual and social self.
- Skillful Means include an ability to create a compassionate
holding environment, to make skillful interventions, to manage boundary
issues, and much more.
ALTERED STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS
- Contemporary Methods of Hypnosis
for building a deep rapport with others through a variety of methods
and for helping them mobilize their inherent resources. This helps to
promote a deep understanding of other people's belief systems and how
those beliefs affect their actions. You will learn how to help others
to transform negative experiences in a non-threatening and useful way.
- Shamanic Journeying for entering alternate realities,
using drumming, rattling, and power objects, in order to obtain information,
find guides, and meet power animals.
- Intuitive States Intuition is one mode of relating to the web of connectedness that is a vital, though often unexplored aspect, of our being. It is both ordinary and sacred — ordinary magic — that opens the way to guidance, supports resourcefulness and in its skillful practice awakens an awareness that nourishes wisdom. Intuition informs us about our inner dynamics: relationship issues, health, work and, at the deepest level may provide us with a connection to our soul's pattern. It is a skill that can be taught so that its natural presence evolves.
- Core Energetic Exercises are powerful techniques for moving
energy and for emotional release.
- Healing Touch is learning to identify and work with the body's
auric fields and currents of energy for the purpose of bringing the
body into balance and health.
- Sound Healing uses the human voice as a tool for healing.
- Shamanic Energy Work introduces ways of working with
the luminous body including: illumination, soul retrieval, and death
- Intuitive Gestalt Energy Work is an energetic approach to Gestalt
Therapy. All healing takes place in the context of life energy. By using
this Universal Source one can directly potentiate deep therapeutic work
by creating a healing chrysalis between therapist and client where in
the moment sensory, emotional and energetic experience can be accessed
and healed within our core.
Curriculum | Structure
Copyright ©2002-2022 The Helix Training Program Incorporated. All rights reserved.